October 23 Mike Drake, Polio Plus
October 30 Eva Sieber
November 6 "The International Rotary Foundation," Dave Kott, District Rotary Foundation Chair
November 13 "Salute to Gold Star Families," Keely Warden, Christ's Table
November 20 "Partnering Locally and Globally," Jen Cushman, OUZ (vocational talk)
November 27 No meeting (Thanksgiving)
October 24th World Polio Day
October 25th Work day at Zanesville Day Nursery 9AM-12PM
October 26th Rotary wiener roast 5-7PM at the Muskingum Family Y
April 25th District Assembly
October is Vocational Services Month
This is the month Rotarians concentrate on high ethical standards in their business and professional lives. Rotarians recognize the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignification of their occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
Some of the ways we put these ideals to action:
- Talk about your vocatoin in your club, and take time to learn about fellow
- Use your professional skills to serve a community.
- Practice your profession with integrity, and inspire others to behave
ethically through your own actions and words.
- Help a young person achieve his or her career aspirations.
- Guide and encourage others in their professional development.
Click Image To See Our Newest Video
NEED TO MAKE UP A MEETING?
You can make it up online.